Next Generation Roundtable Groups are an excellent way for next gen leaders to develop and fully understand many of the complex issues that face family members and leaders in a Family Business.
The group can:
- Increase individual leadership awareness: strengths, limitations, and individual styles.
- Identify and discuss the unique challenges when working within a family-owned business.
- Offer resources and guidance regarding key business, family, and ownership transitions.
- Connect with other emerging leaders to share perspectives, ideas, and strategies.
Throughout the course of these groups, participants naturally:
- Clarify leadership vision–personal, family, organizational, market.
- Ground leadership in core values and principles.
- Develop leadership competencies.
- Build key skills to optimize success (e.g. conflict resolution, influencing, motivating employees, etc).
Upon completion of the program, participants typically have:
- Created an Achievement Plan with performance indicators to efficiently attain their goals and provide accountability.
- Assessed key leadership of strengths and limiting “blind spots”.
- Enhanced awareness of the challenges and best practices when working within a family business.
- Developed a network of successful peers who are in similar situations from multiple industries.
Included in group participation: Each participant will have access to a complete a battery of the most advanced leadership, personality, communication, and transition assessments that will enhance their own awareness and give them a strategy on how to best address many of the complex issues they’ll face as a leader of an organization. Please contact us for more information regarding JSA Next Generation Roundtables.